Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Push up review

I think when Victoria's Secret came out with the miracle bra they changed lives,(mine included). I have been buying these bras for many years and watched them evolve. First let me say I have never bought a bra from VS that I didn't like, so I guess you could say I'm a big fan. My latest purchase was the Very Sexy push up. I bought it in nude and it has a little diamond in between the boobs that I just love. As usual they did not disappoint, I love, love, love, this bra. These bras give a smaller chested woman just the right amount of padding where I feel like it enhances my clothes and confidence but I don't think it is so much where it looks fake. Aside from the enhancing I have found that these bras are not only good quality but very comfortable as well. They retail for $45 and I think it is worth every last penny. I usually only buy about two a year. I can't say enough good things about this bra and if you have yet to try one I highly recommend giving one a try. Let me know if you like this bra as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment