Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sephora review

For me customer service is huge. I love companies that realize happy customers equal a successful business. Its really not a hard equation. For this reason I really like Sephora, but there are other reasons as well. If you have ever been in a Sephora store it is like a candy store for women. They have makeup, skin care, fragrances galore, and other stuff like makeup brushes and the like. But the best part is everything is accessible so you can test the products and see if you like them. How many times have you wanted to see what a particular fragrance smells like but they are behind a glass or packaged up. At Sephora they are all on display and accessible for testing, I love this! Then there is all the high end make up, why would you want to spend a butt load of money on something you haven't tried, well at Sephora you can try it all. But if that isn't enough how about you buy it, use it and decide you hate it, you can bring it back because they have an awesome return policy. So if you think the in store experience is good you have to check out their website Sephora.com I love the website just as much. I happen to love reviews and I buy products because of them, all their products have reviews and you can even list things by best reviews. Great website and very user friendly. I am a huge Sephora fan and Ive purchased in the stores as well as online and had only good experiences. Share your thoughts or experiences about Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment