Monday, April 22, 2013

Garnier Skin renew anti dark circle roller reviw

Let me say I'm a huge Garnier fan and I have been for awhile. That being said I'm not a fan of the Garnier skin renew anti dark circle roller. I think what I didn't like about it is the roller aspect. I didn't like the way it felt to roll this under my eye and it was very hard to control how much goes where. Also quiet difficult to get in the corners above your nose. I think anything that goes on the very sensitive skin under and around the eyes should be applied carefully with your ring finger. As for the product itself it just didn't wow me like so many of their products do. I used this once or twice and it is going in the trash. Sorry Garnier, but I still love you. Share your experience with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment