Monday, January 28, 2013

Victoria's Secret VSX sports bra review

I have finally after months of searching and endless workouts with a crappy bra, found the mother of all sports bras. Let me start by saying, that Im a huge Victoria's Secret fan and I will also say I am not well endowed so they had me from their first miracle bra years and years ago. I dont like to be seen with out a little something that makes me look like I have just a little more than my lil old 36B. I would imagine there are many small chested woman out there that can completely relate, and for the rest of you with big old honkers please count your blessings. The problem I have come across with sports bras is that most have no padding or just not enough, and the one I thought had sufficient padding had removable pads that would move when you washed it which was a royal pain in the ass. What I love about the VSX is that it has sufficient padding and they are not removable, and by sufficient padding I mean I actually feel like I have a rack. This bra is worth every penny for 44.50 in my opinion and I would love to hear what other women think of it or even if they have found one they like even better.

2 comments:

  1. It is quite difficult to look for the low price fitness clothing but I always keep an eye on the sale offers from the reputed brands. Under the new year sale offer, I was able to get really chic sports bra, leggings and the tank tops from the brand Nike. I am eagerly waiting for their upcoming sale as well.

    ReplyDelete