Thursday, April 18, 2013

tria 4x hair removal laser review

I think an at home laser that can be purchased for about $450 and removes hair permanently is pure genius. That being said the big question is does it work? Well the short and skinny is for me and my experience, yes it absolutely has. Now for the details, prior to the 4x tria coming out I had purchased the regular tria laser, which I used faithfully for about two and a half months. The regular Tria was not approved for the face which is why I upgraded to the 4x, and also I am told the 4x has more juice.(meaning it should take less treatments to get rid of hair) So I had done expensive office visits in the past which did not eliminate the hair permanently and they are quite painful to boot, the good news is the Tria costs less than one in office session, bad news is the Tria is painful too.(I'm just keeping it real). So for me after almost four months of use I have almost no hair under my arms and the hair on my legs is becoming sparser and sparser. Now lets talk about the pain again for a minute and let me start by saying I have a high threshold for pain, if you aren't willing to endure a little bit of pain this might not be the product for you. I have thick course hair and I'm an every day shaver so maybe it isn't as painful for others, I can only speak for myself. This laser is quite easy to use, it has five settings, 1 is basically painless, 2 painless, 3 starting to feel it, 4 Holy Crap this stings 5 what the bleep was I thinking? I'm being dramatic but I do think it is painful on the highest setting. It becomes less painful the more times you use it as the hair becomes more sparse. The good news is that Tria has a 90 day money back guarantee, how cool is that? There is nothing to lose, if you find it is too painful or it doesn't work on you for some reason just send it back, its a no brainer. I think they can offer this guarantee because it is a great product and it works. This product is not only for women, this also works well for men. I love being able to do this in the privacy of my own home and for me its worth a little pain to be able to throw out the razors. Highly recommend you try and see if it is right for you. I've enclosed a link so you can purchase this product through Amazon but please make sure they offer the same 90 day refund as you get when you purchase from Tria. Update June 2013 So the hair under my arms is almost gone completely but I will say I'm still plugging away at the legs and although less it is still there and I think it is going to take awhile to get it gone completely. I use my tria faithfully every two weeks but for some reason my legs are being stubborn. I will keep at it and keep you posted on my progress. Update Oct 2013 So I am still using my tria regularly and I am starting to think maybe I am just one of those people who is not meant to be hairless. I would say I am about where I was at my last update. The hair under my arms is pretty much gone but I notice if I don't use the laser for a bit it seems to slowly come back. My legs are about the same even though I continue to use it and this thing does not get any less painful. I am not going to lie, this thing really hurts when on full power. I would love others opinions and their experiences. Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X - Blush

6 comments:

  1. what level do you use on your underarm.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use it on five for underarms, and even though the hair is almost gone it still hurts in certain places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tria laser hair removal is very effective. If we use it right, it DOES Work! I have been embarrassed with facial hair for many years and I have always carried a tweezer in my purse. After the 2nd session at least 1/2 of the hairs that were treated were gone. I am already thrilled by my results

    It is now available at http://mommiesmall.com/product.php?asin=B00B0S7KUY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign!
    transvesti

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! best panasonic shaver review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three years back I got my hair removal from http://athomehairremoval.org/
    / which is a home laser tool. . It was really effective and it didn't cost much. . I was tired of waxing and razor as they were time-consuming
    thank god i did something to get my hairs removed permanently.

    ReplyDelete