Friday, April 12, 2013

Bath and Body Sea Cotton triple moisture body cream real review

I am a scent person but I have found as I get older I like more subtle scents, I guess I don't want to know Im wearing it. The Sea Cotton triple moisture body cream has an amazingly clean scent that goes on like butter. I really love this stuff and love the scent, I love that once it is applied I don't know its there unless I smell my skin up close. If you are a fan of products that have a really clean smell I think you will like this. This product retails for 12.50 at bath and body which is pricey for a body cream however they always have some sort of promotion like buy 3 get two free which makes it come out to 7.50 which I think is well worth it. If you are wondering what you are going to do with 5 of these you can do as I do and keep a couple on hand for gifts. You can also try some of their other scents if you are someone who bores easily. I love this product and apply to my body from neck to toes everyday after I get out of the shower. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment