Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Olay Regenerist night recovery cream review

So every night you are given a chance to repair for eight hours,(hopefully if not eight at least six). I love that feeling of taking off all the war paint and slathering my face with a good night cream. For me I like it to be heavy and I better be glistening once applied or I will feel like it isn't working. I have been using Olay Regenerist night recovery cream for about a month now and this stuff fits the bill of what I'm looking for in a night cream. It is thick and creamy with a light scent which is quite nice. I lather it on and I love the way it feels and makes my skin feel. My skin feels renewed in the morning. It is heavy but not so heavy that you feel like your skin isn't breathing. I would definitely keep using this product. Click the link to order from Amazon. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment, 1.7 Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment