Saturday, April 20, 2013

Physicians formula bronzer review (Shimmer Strips)

So the last bronzer I bought was at Sephora and I cant recall the brand but it was pricey at $30 and I didn't like it. I ended up returning it. So I have been on the hunt for a good bronzer and I keep seeing good reviews of Physicians Formula, so I decided to try their latest Shimmer Strips (Vegas Strip/ light Bronzer). It retails for $14 at CVS, and it happened to be on sale and I had a coupon so I was able to get it for a whopping five dollars,(love when that happens). Anyway as you can see in the photo it has strips of different colors that when applied with a brush all mix together in a bronzing shimmery harmony. It goes on real nice and you don't see the individual colors, it just give a nice, subtle bronzing affect. (Its good, I really like it). Some bronzers are overwhelming but this one is not at all. What I also like is you can use a small eye brush and use the colors from the strips on your eyes and it compliments the shades on your face. I really like this product and I will continue to use it. I can see why I have only seen positive reviews about this product. If you would like to have this delivered to your door click the Amazon link. Maybelline New York Great Lash Washable Mascara, 104 Royal Blue, 0.43 Fluid Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment