Monday, April 22, 2013

Almay wake up concealer review

I really would rather write about products I like but I also hate to see people buy something that I don't consider to be very good. Let me start by saying that concealers are the beauty product that is most challenging for me, as it seems very hard to get color and consistency right. With all that being said I have to say I didn't care for the Almay wake up concealer. The number one reason I don't like this is the way it is packaged. It comes in a tube with a brush that you have to squeeze to get the product out and every time I tried to use it way too much came out, so I was spending more time cleaning it up. As for actually concealing it just didn't work for me. This product is now taking up space in my make up bag until I decide to get over the fact I spent money on something I need to throw away. Please let me know if you have tried this product and what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment