Saturday, April 20, 2013

Great Lash Mascara royal blue review

Great Lash Mascara is truly one of the greats. This stuff has won the allure award and I never see a bad review about it. A six dollar mascara that is a complete powerhouse in the industry. Well I recently read something that said if you want to make the whites in your eyes look even whiter, try a blue mascara. I'm really not even a huge mascara fan so the thought of putting blue mascara on was downright alarming. But hey what the heck, I will try anything that makes me prettier so why not. So I opted to buy Great Lash in royal blue because I know the product will be good but I'm really not sure what to expect of the color royal blue. Well I will be honest, the color was a bit shocking,(very bright). Against my better judgment I put it on and used my lash curler and put on another coat. First let me say Great Lash makes a mascara I really like, there is no gloppy stuff with this, you seem to get the perfect amount on the wand and it isn't all over the place like some. So back to the color, surprisingly I like it and you really cant tell that it is a bright blue, it shows up on my lashes as just a hint of color. I'm a fan and I will use it. As far as making my eyes whiter, well I don't see a difference but I'm liking the blue anyway. This is an inexpensive mascara for around $6 in drugstores and I saw it even cheaper on Amazon. Click the link and have it delivered to your door from Amazon. Maybelline New York Great Lash Washable Mascara, 104 Royal Blue, 0.43 Fluid Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment