Saturday, April 13, 2013

Neutrogena pink grapefruit foaming scrub review

This product is simply the bomb! I started with the pink grapefruit cleanser which I reviewed in an earlier post and because that product was so amazing I had to try the foaming scrub. First let me say that these are marketed as acne washes which is why I hadn't ever tried them. I have an occasional blemish that ruins my life for a couple days but I've never had acne so I didn't think I needed an acne wash. Let me say first of all if you like the smell of grapefruit, which I really do, then you will love the scent of this product. The scrub in this product is like having your face exfoliated, I absolutely love it. My face feels so clean and looks radiant after using this product. They also make this in a body scrub which I'm dying to try because I have been using this on my body and it feels amazing. Since I started using this I have not had a single blemish so I'm sticking with it for sure. It is very inexpensive and CVS always has it for buy one get one free so you have got to pick some up and tell me if you like as much as I do. Also this product has salicylic acid which I keep hearing recommended by dermatologists. Click the link to order direct from Amazon and have delivered to your door. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment