Monday, April 15, 2013

New Balance Running sneakers review

So I'm a New Balance girl. Some people love Nike or Reebok but for me New Balance is the best. My last three pair of Sneakers have been New Balance and I can't say enough good about them. I started running two years ago and bought my first pair of running New Balance sneakers when I started doing 5k races. I wore that pair for over two years and probably put over a thousand miles on them. They say you are supposed to replace your sneakers like every six months to a year but I couldn't part with them and risk having something not feel comfortable, and besides even after all the wear they looked almost new.(Much of my running is done at the gym) Well I finally broke down and bought a new pair of bright turquoise ultra light New Balance because I loved the way they looked, not because the old pair gave out or anything. As with any of these running sneakers the price ranges from over a hundred to about forty. I paid forty for both pairs and think they are both fantastic for my needs. I have a long skinny foot with a high arch and New Balance just really works for my feet, big fan! Let me know if you love New Balance as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Don't spend your money on the coolsculpting it has made my stomach puffy in the center

    ReplyDelete