Thursday, April 25, 2013

Canon Rebel T3 review

I bought my Canon Rebel T3 almost two years ago and I only wish I had bought it sooner. The reason I chose this camera was I asked a professional photographer what was a good starting DSLR camera that takes awesome pictures and wasn't too expensive. On her suggestion I purchases the Rebel T3 which was about $500 and it came with a lense and a bag. I since purchased a zoom lense which I think is a must have. I wont get technical about what this camera offers as you can do your own research in case you are looking for specific features. What I will say is this camera is extremely easy to use and I think it takes amazing pictures. I only wish I had bought this when my first son was born and not waited until he was eight, don't make my mistake, it is so worth the investment. There are many great cameras out there and you can pay a fortune. I think for the price point the Canon Rebel T3 is a tremendous product and I love the pictures it takes. Check out some deals on Amazon, I think it is a better deal when you buy it with the lense instead of just the camera. Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens + Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment