Saturday, April 20, 2013

Neutrogena Healthy Skin anti wrinkle cream review

So here is another allure winner and a great product. I have been really happy with Neutrogena lately, one great product after another. So I bought this product because it has retinol in it and it has an SPF, I need both in my day moisturizer. This product is light and non greasy and is great under make up. It has no scent to it which many with SPF have so that was a plus and it actually feels weightless to me. I see a radiance in my skin after I apply it, and really that is the goal. I haven't been in the sun yet so I cant say how well the SPF holds up. I really like this product and can certainly see why it got the allure award, I'm slowly trying all the allure products and finding they don't miss. This product retails for around $14.00 and you can always find a sale and I see lots of coupons for Neutrogena products. If you simply must have this now click the link and you can order from amazon.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream, SPF 15, 1.4 Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment