Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lucky Brand Jeans review

I have a hell of a time finding jeans that I love, but don't we all. Well I recently bought a pair of Lucky jeans,(they used to be called sweet and low but now they are just sweet. I got bootcut.) Well first I would like to say my experience in the Lucky store was awesome, two really cool sales clerks that all but bent over backwards for me. I don't like to be overwhelmed with sales people but its nice when someone knows the product and is there to grab you a different size. So these jeans are a little pricey at $120 but they are made really well and the material is super soft and comfy. The fit of these is absolutely perfect and when I sit or bend my ass crack isn't hanging out. My point is they are low on waist, but not too low. I've worn and washed a few times and they wash well and they still feel great. I'm a fan and to me they were worth the money. Also my neighbor got her husband a pair of mens and they look awesome and he was very happy with them as well. If the price is too high check out ebay and you can pick up a used pair for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment