Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rusk w8less hairspray review

If you have never tried rusk w8less hairspray I highly recommend it. I've been using this for a long time now and I love it. If you are looking for something heavy that makes your hair untouchable but it doesn't move then this is not for you. This product is exactly as its name says w8less, as in it is like having nothing on your hair, yet it manages to provide hold.(how do they do that?) Anyway the real reason I started using it was because a friend of mine was using it and I loved the smell,(thought she had a new perfume but it was her hairspray) I don't know how to describe the smell other than it almost has a masculine smell but in a good way if that makes sense. Guess this would be a good product for men as well. This is a must have for me, it is a bit more expensive at about $17 in the hair salon or drug stores but you can find it cheaper at amazon so I enclosed a link. Rusk W8less Strong Hold Shaping and Control Hair Spray, 10 Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment