Saturday, February 2, 2013

Garnier Skin renew anti sun damage review

I wanted this product the second it came out because it had the words sun damage, and I am a big beach and sun fan. Well I got it as soon as it hit the market which was actually a few years ago now. As with every garnier product, it did not disappoint. I have to say day creams are funny for me and I have a really hard time finding one with a sunscreen which isnt too heavy. Well this was a saving grace for me, it wasnt too heavy and it didnt have the yucky sunscreen smell they often have. But the biggest surprise in this product was that the 28 SPF sunscreen lasts all day at the beach for me, and I can go for eight hours at a shot. Im very cautious with my face getting sun because I hyperpigment quite easy, hence me wanting the anti sun damage product, anyway I noticed right away that if I had this on my face it is like having a layer of armour against the sun. And I am talking about wearing just this with not other sunscreen. That alone makes this a fantastic product but to boot it goes on light and works well under make up. And this product is about ten dollars in most drugstores, and you can always find coupons for garnier. Love, Love, Love this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment