Saturday, February 2, 2013

Garnier BB Cream review

Im a huge Garnier fan, Ive tried many of their products and have never been disappointed or brought anything back. When they came out with a BB cream I was like a kid going to get a new toy, super excited to say the least. It sells for about $14 at most drug stores and they always have coupons for it to boot. Well I ran to CVS and got it and ladies this stuff does not disappoint, it is light and goes on like a cream but gives great coverage and also gives your skin a radiant glow. Now if you need alot of coverage this isnt for you but if you just need a little coverage to even out skin tone and give you a glow I think that you will like this alot. I tried and reviewed Smashbox BB which is much pricier selling for $39 at Sephora, and I did not like it at all. I will be trying others as well. Great job Garnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment