Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Neutrogena ageless intensives review

I bought this cream because I keep hearing you need to have a moisturizer with a retinol, and what I was currently using didnt have one. I have to say I love this product. It goes on very nicely and it is non greasy so it is perfect for me under a BB cream. It also has a 20 spf which Im hoping will hold up against the sun as well as my garnier day moisturizer that I had been using. I feel like it gave my skins appearance a boost immediately after applying which is the goal, right? This product is under twenty dollars at CVS and I always can find Neutrogena coupons. I give this a thumbs up for sure. Click the link to order from Amazon and have delivered to your door. Neutrogena Ageless intensives deep wrinkle moisture for skin, spf 20 - 1.4 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment