Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tria laser review

OK ladies, so after waiting patiently for a personal hair removal laser to hit the market, I finally broke down and shelled out the $400 which it retails for and I can now become hair free in my own home. Can I get an amen? First let me start by saying yes four hundred is a lot of clams and who knows if it will even work, well Tria offers a 90 day money back guarantee and they even pay for shipping so you have nothing to lose,(except hair I'm hoping). So here is the deal, I have done very expensive in office treatments in the past so I'm familiar with lasers and the pain. I'm going to start by saying, if you have a low threshold for pain than this probably isn't for you. I have what I consider a high pain threshold and this sucker hurts. I'm being honest ladies, it hurts like a bitch if you have it on the highest setting. If you are still reading and think you can "man up" for vanity purposes than we speak the same language. OK so it is very easy to use, charge it, unlock it, choose a setting from one to five,(five being the mother load of pain), and you are now in business. You are supposed to use it twice a month and should be hair free by six months or so. OK so I've only owned it a month but I can already see a slow down in the hair growth. I'm still not endorsing this product 100 percent and I will continue to update this post but I do believe it is starting to work, but I am going to reiterate that it is painful. I've done my legs and armpits and kept it at 4 or 5 as I want the best results. I also want to say just after I purchased mine they came out with a newer version call the 4X which I think I may switch mine for. If any of you have used either I would love some thoughts. I will update with my results regularly as well. Looking forward to a hairless summer. This is an update, I did end up switching my product for the 4x before the 90 day return policy was up because I just had to have the best they offer. (I'm Italian and we are known for being hairy, no offense to my peeps but I speak the truth). Anyway prior to even getting it I noticed the hair under my arms had pretty much stopped growing, (there is a god) and the hair on my legs is slowly getting less and less so I'm fully supporting this product. I do want to reiterate the pain factor, It hurts to be beautiful is all I have to say. The other good thing about this new laser is that it is approved for use on face and bikini area and the other wasn't. For me the upper lip is tough because mine is fine hair and doesn't respond as well as the coarse hair. I will keep you posted on my progress and feel free to ask me any questions if you are thinking about purchasing this product. On this blog you will see I also have a post for the Tria 4x, please check it out to see further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment