Saturday, February 2, 2013

Smashbox Camera ready BB cream review

OK so here is a perfect example of a product I bought based on the high number of great reviews that just doesnt work for me at all. First of all if Im going to spend 39 dollars for a BB cream it better give me super model skin. Well here is what I found, I have used other BB creams that I like very much and what I like about BB is that opposed to a foundation they should be light with a sheer coverage. This product is very thick and heavy which made it hard to apply evenly, I found it heavier than any foundation I ever used and felt it looked like I was wearing too much makeup. To me that is the opposite of what a BB should do. I also found that I bought the shade light/med and the shade was far too dark. Well it is going back and I will stick to my fourteen dollar Garnier which I will post next. This product was a big disappointment to me and overpriced to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment