Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sally Hansen complete salon manicure review

Ok so Im not big on nail colors and I dont get manicures, however I absolutely cannot stand having naked nails. Mine get too dry and brittle if I dont keep something on them, which for me is usually a subtle pale which gives them a clean look. When I came across Sally Hansens complete salon manicure in a bottle I thought it was genious as now I didnt have to worry about a primer or a top coat. I thought eight dollars what a bit pricey for a drugstore poish but I really wanted to try their white shade which is called polar bear. Well ladies, this stuff lives up to its name and is worth the price. It goes on beautifully and looks professionally done. So in fairness let me say it is hard to mess up with whites so keep in mind colors may be trickier. I get many compliments on my polar bear shade when Im wearing it and I think it just gives nails a clean finished look. Takes about five mins to apply one coat which is usually all I need, dries quickly and lasts almosts a week if you arent abusing your hands. Im a fan Sally Hansen and I will continue to buy the polar bare color. Find in most drugstores or go to my favorite CVS, they always have sales on it and always have coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment