Saturday, February 2, 2013

Neutrogena pink grapefruit facial cleanser review

Ok so I didnt buy this product for a long time because it is an acne wash and I dont have acne so I guess the wording threw me. What they should call it is an awesome cleanser because that my friends is what this is. This is one of the best cleansers Ive used and if you like the smell of pink grapefruit as I do it is a homerun. If you listen to your derm they all recomend using a cleanser with salicylic acid which this has a good percentage of, it can be a bit drying but for my skin that can be good. I use this on my body as well because I love the smell. I rarely break out but my skin looks and feels radiant after I use this. It is about $10 in most drugstores and worth every penny. It also won the Allure award, for good reason, which I started using sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment