Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hive coconut lip balm review

My name is Laura and Im addicted to lip balm, thats how it goes at the meeting right? I have been addicted to lip balm for as long as I can remember. My best friend used to call it my crack. I have them hidden the way an asthmatic has inhalers. I will use anything when Im desperate but my absolute favorite is coconut flavored and you dont see them often. I have bought them in bulk in ebay when I have come across coconut. I had a friend recently come across Hive lip balm in coconut so she got it for me. First of all as a rule I generally dont like lip balms with sunscreen because I think they leave a funny after taste in your mouth so I try to always get one without. When I saw that the Hive had a 15 SPF I was pretty certain I wouldnt like it but to my surprise I really like this stuff. It goes on nice and gives lips a shine, and I do not notice any taste except for yummy coconut. Im not sure how much they are as I didnt buy it however when I went on their website all proceeds go to charities, I love that. Good product good company. Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment