Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Frosted Animal Cracker lip shine by Philosophy review

!
Im generally not a lip gloss girl, Im a lip balm addict and if you also have this addiction you know exactly what I mean. I am like an asthmatic who hides their inhalers but for me it is lip balm. And yes it is really addictive. That being said when I go out and get all prettied up that is the one time I will use some gloss, over the lip balm of course. I bought this product from Sephora,it is called animal cracker because it tastes like it, (nothing worse than getting a yucky tasting gloss in your mouth and you cant get rid of the taste). Well ladies this stuff is the bomb, not only does it hold true to tasting super good but this stuff gives you J. Lo lips. Its like a pale, frosty, high shine that smells and tastes delicious, so if you accidently lip your licks you will not be offended by this taste at all. It stays on well and it really gives you movie star lips. That being said they have many different flavors and I have tried quite a few and I dont think any compare to the original frosted animal cracker, not to be confused with pink frosted. It is $10 on sephora and it has lasted me awhile. I have hooked friends on this lip balm and made them believers. Love this product

No comments:

Post a Comment