Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nars Blush Orgasm review

I have been using Nars blush in color Orgasm for so long I forgot exactly when I got it. This product goes into a special category which I call, Love Love Love! Back when I purchased this on Sephora I did it based on the reviews, this was one of those times when I was not misled by the reviews. Ive since seen this product in many magazines and it is always a favorite. There are many colors but I am specifically speaking of the color Orgasm,(Im thinking thats not too hard to forget). It has a sort of shimmery shine effect that gives you a bit of a glow and sparkle. I have olive skin tone but Ive had friends with much different skin shades like it as much as I did. You can purchase at either Amazon or Sephora (two of my favorite companies, easy returns if you dont like), it is $28 and it will last you forever or until you drop it(like I did) but it is worth every penny. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Order from Sephora.com or you can click the link and order it from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment