Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sally Hansens hair remover wax strip kit

So how many of you are familiar with a Brazilian? No I'm not referring to someone from Brazil but I'm speaking of a process of hair removal from down below. Yes people actually pay big bucks to go in a salon and have someone rip the excess hair from their Netherlands, including between the butt cheeks. Call me crazy but I think some things we just need to do ourselves even if it requires some agility. I call my friend Sally Hansen for some help. I am a big fan of Sally Hansens wax strips and yes I use it down there. So basically the kit includes wax strips which can be cut to any size. I find them easy to manage if I cut them into smaller pieces. Before you apply the strip to the hair you want to remove you need to rub it between your fingers to warm the wax. You then apply it, hold skin taunt, and rip it off.(sounds worse than it is) These strips can be used anywhere on your body I just happen to use it for my cha cha area. Sometimes some of the wax gets on your body and in the kit they have a wax remover that will instantly remove the excess,(thank you lord). I've been using this product for many years and I really like it. I did try the drug store version of this and it is not the same and I will never use again. Some things are just not worth trying to save a buck. This product is quite reasonable at nine dollars. I tend to buy when they are buy one get one half off.

No comments:

Post a Comment