Friday, April 26, 2013

Oral B Glide pro heath floss review

To some people floss probably is neither here nor there however if your teeth are tight it can be hard to floss without breaking the floss which then gets stuck in your teeth. Well I'm one of those people and when I go to the dentist the worst part of a cleaning for me is the flossing. If this sounds like you let me tell you about the greatest invention ever, Oral B Glide pro health is simply the best product ever. Basically they take a floss and make it a little wider and put a coating on it that makes it glide in between the tightest teeth, hence the name Glide! There are other brands that make a similar product but for me this is the hands down winner. (And for me it has to be the cool mint)Keep in mind flossing affects your heart health and prevents bad breath. This product is slightly more expensive than some of the other flosses, however I buy it when it is on sale and I stock up. Or if you like convenience you can gab it on Amazon which I've added a link for.Crest Glide Deep Clean Floss Cool Mint -- 43.7 Yards

No comments:

Post a Comment