Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fenway Park Tour review

Ok so I'm not into sports or baseball at all, however I recently did take a tour of Fenway with my family and I think even a non sport person would enjoy this. It lasts about an hour and it was 16 for the adults and 12 for the kids, so its reasonable enough. They begin by taking you in the stadium and showing you the locker room which is used by the visiting teams. From there you go out to the bleachers and they give you some history about Fenway and memorable moments. They also talk about how it is meticulously cared for by an army of people, (what a cool job). They take you to all the best seats in the house so you can see how amazing it looks from all the different heights. They also took us in to the press box where the media sits which was pretty cool. I really liked the tour and found it quite informative. Like I said I'm not into sports but there is something magical about Fenway that is worth experiencing.http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/ballpark/tour.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment