Thursday, August 8, 2013

Almay Lash care eye makeup remover pads

I love eye make up and for me it is the one item I don't like to leave the house without, however I hate trying to remove eye make up. I actually tend to not wear mascara because of this issue. I know this sounds super lazy but if I leave just a bit of eyeliner on at night I don't wake up looking like Alice Cooper, but forget to take off mascara and it isn't pretty. So I have found the answer to my problems, Almay lash care eye makeup remover pads are quick, easy, and inexpensive enough to make it easy to take it all off at the end of the day. They are small little round pads that you sweep over your eye and it is like a magic eraser. I was worried they might irritate my eyes but they didn't at all. I'm a fan and will continue to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment