Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Boston Duck Tour review

I recently had the opportunity to go on the Boston Duck tour with my husband and two kids,(ages six and nine). I would absolutely recommend this to all families or couples looking for something fun to do in Boston for a reasonable price. Basically they have these crazy cool colorful vehicles which take you on a tour of Boston while telling you all sorts of history about the different sights. We had an amazing driver that was a talent all on his own, this guy should be doing stand up. I have a strong feeling all the drivers have fairly magnetic personalities. Our driver was named Will Shakespeare and it was non stop laughs for the entire ninety minutes. So the coolest part of the tour,(and also why it is called the duck tour), is that this very cool vehicle goes from land to water so one minute you are on land and within seconds you are enjoying Boston from the water. I will also mention that they offer to let a child drive the vehicle once the vehicle is in the water. Unfortunately my child didn't raise his hand fast enough but for the little girl who did get to I am sure she will remember that the rest of her life. I'm not a big history buff or anything but I actually learned a lot and found it quite interesting. We paid 34 for the adults and 23 for the kids, which I thought was reasonable.If this sounds like something you would like to do I would strongly suggest you reserve tickets online in advavnce as they book it well in advance. I would highly recommend this to anyone in the Boston area. http://www.bostonducktours.com/tickets.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment