Friday, August 16, 2013

Burts Bees coconut foot creme review

I love anything that smells like coconut, so when I saw Burts Bees coconut foot crème I knew I must try it. Let me say I go to the beach a lot and you would think walking in sand would exfoliate your feet but it leaves mine rough and cracked. Basically you are supposed to put this crème on your feet and then put socks on so it soaks in. It is very thick and goopy but it smells amazing if you are a coconut fan. I decided to put it on before I went to work and see how my feet looked after six hours on my feet. Well I was amazed when I took the socks off, they were completely smooth. Yes this product does what it claims, I'm a fan! It is inexpensive at about eight dollars and really easy to use. Try it if your feet need some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment