Thursday, August 8, 2013

Almay smart shade cc cream

OK, so I'm trying to figure out the difference between bb cream and cc cream. From what I just read when I did a search it seems as though the cc cream is to give more coverage and blend into skin better. I have tried the bb creams and I like them a lot. I just tried the Almay smart shade cc cream and I like it also. Funny thing is I don't think it gives as much coverage as the bb. I think if you need coverage you should stick with foundation. I think the bb and cc are really just a tinted moisturizer that offer a light coverage and an illuminating quality. I like the Almay smart shade cc cream, it goes on nicely and blends in easily. Almay also has a 35 SPF so you will be protected from the sun. The jury is out on which one I prefer, CC or BB. I like them both and think I would use the BB when I'm looking for more coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment