Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Yoplait Greek yogurt Coconut review

OK so it is no secret that I love all things coconut, I may be borderline obsessed. However it does not mean just because someone adds coconut that I will like the product. I was really excited when I came across Yoplaits new greek yogurt in coconut flavor, for some reason coconut seems to be overlooked in yogurts or it is mixed with pineapple which isn't the same. Well I couldn't wait to get home and try my new find. I have to say I have really tried to like the greek yogurts but I just haven't found one I love, they almost have a bit of a bitter bite to me. Well for me this was love at first spoonful, I love everything about this yogurt. I especially love that it is loaded with real coconut and not just flavoring, for me it is the texture that I really like about coconut. This stuff has 11 g of protein and is like a desert for me. The only downside for me is that it has 150 calories which is a bit high but I think it is worth the indulgence if you feel like you are getting a treat, this stuff is that good. I'm a huge fan Yoplait!

No comments:

Post a Comment