Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Maybelline unstopable eyeliner review

So really the only reason I bought my Maybelline unstoppable eyeliner was because I happened to see it made the Allure awards list, and it sparked my curiosity. What could make an eyeliner stand out, I usually buy a cheap pencil and I'm happy with it. Maybelline is inexpensive enough so I grabbed one at amazon as an add on product. Well I'm impressed, I really like this eyeliner. I bought the onyx shade. It has a real nice point that seems to just stay in that point even after many uses. The point makes it real easy to get super close to your lash line on the upper lid which is what I like. It also blends quite well if you like to smudge a bit, some don't. It comes off real easy when I take my makeup off at night which is also a plus. I would definitely say I will be purchasing another Maybelline unstoppable when this one runs out. Try one for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment