Monday, May 13, 2013

Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/ mask review

Love, love, love this product. Neutrogena is quickly becoming one of my favorites in skin care. This product is a must have for everyone. So this is a dual functioning product which I think is very cool. You can use it as a cleanser or a mask. I personally like a mask and the reason is because when you put this on your skin it is like a blast of cool menthol like sensation and it feels awesome. I just felt like I wanted to keep it on. It dries very quickly to create a mask. I cannot tell you how refreshing this feels on your skin and how clean your skin feels when you take it off. I loved this and will continue to use regularly. CVS always has Neutrogena for buy one get one half off, but if you prefer convenience I have a link to amazon for this product and you can have it delivered right to your front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment