Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Loreal revitalift night cream review

I bought this product when I ran out of my current night cream, although I really liked what I was using I like to switch to try different products. The first thing I noticed about this product is it is very thick, much thicker than what I had been using. It also has a stronger scent than what I had been using which I wasn't crazy about. Well if I'm being honest I really didn't love this product off the bat and I was actually going to return it, however I hung in there and gave it a shot and after about a week of using this I'm glad I stuck with it. I now really like the heavy thick texture and the scent grew on me as well, but aside from that when I wake up my skin looks refreshed and I'm liking that the most. If you don't like heavy night creams you probably wont like this however I would say give it a try, I didn't think I liked heavy either until I gave it a chance. I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment