Wednesday, June 26, 2013

John Frida Blonde highlight activating conditioner review

I have been dying my hair blonde now for more years than I can remember. I now do very chunky highlights of blonde mixed with my real color which is dark, but primarily I'm a blonde at this point. I usually don't use any products to enhance the blonde as I feel like that's why I pay my hairdresser to get me to the right blonde. Well I recently purchase John Frieda's frizz ease serum and it was on sale buy one get one half off so I decided to also purchase his blonde highlight activating conditioner as well. On the bottle it says see difference after one use. Hmmmm......that always makes me leery like I'm sold a line of crap. Well I used this and I was pleasantly surprised, I did think it made my blondes blonder, however maybe I'm imagining things. Well when I went to work a co worker immediately said, "your hair looks good, did you just get it done?" Well I will be darned, it really works and I wasn't imagining it. Not only did it make my blondes blonder but it also conditioned really well. I'm a fan and will continue to use this product for sure. Try it out and let me know if you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment