Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Loreal youth code bb cream review

So I'm a huge fan of bb cream. If you are looking for a nice light coverage that goes on like a moisturizer and gives you a glow I think they are perfect. That being said I had been using garniers bb for awhile and I liked it but I found I was too shiny with the regular version so I switched to the oil free version. I liked it but it is very liquidy and was difficult to work with. I would end up with more all over my sink than on my face. So I tried Loreal youth code and I think they got it right. It goes on like a lotion, blends into skin nicely, and leaves you with an illuminating glow. I have had many compliments on my skin since I started using. I'm a fan but I'm also dying to try their CC cream. I will review after I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment