Friday, June 14, 2013

Burts Bees tinted lip balm petunia review

I am a self proclaimed lip balm addict and you will notice I have reviewed other lip balms as well. For some reason Burts Bees tinted lip balm has snuck under my radar, until today. What an amazing product! So here is the thing, generally if you are a lip balm person you don't use lip stick. As a matter of fact I hate everything about lip stick, it leaves a funny taste, it gets on your teeth, you might get it on your clothes.....yuck! However I would like to have a little color on my lips. Burts Bees goes on like a nice smooth lip balm and has a very subtle amount of color that is absolutely perfect. The petunia shade is a very light natural pink that I just love. I'm a huge fan of this and I look forward to testing out some other shades. Let me know what you think of Burts Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment