Friday, November 1, 2013

L'Oreal Magic nude liquid powder review

So every once in awhile we come across one of those products which makes you say, "run, don't walk to go and get this product." L'Oreal has been on a roll for wowing me and I can say they did not disappoint with the new Magic nude liquid powder. I will start by saying there does seem to be magic in this bottle. Isn't liquid powder an oxymoron for god sake? Well this stuff comes out like a a very loose liquid but when you apply it to your skin it is like instantly a powder. It goes on easily and blends in like a dream. I will say if you are looking for major coverage this probably isn't for you. It is very light and offers minimal coverage but gives an even skin tone appearance when done. I almost felt like my skin looked air brushed which I thought was an amazing effect. I love love love this product! I have been on a BB cream kick but because they can be so creamy I feel shiny when I use, this product is completely different, it gives a powdered finished look. Please try this and let me know if you love it as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment