Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dr. Dennis Gross alpha beta peel extra strength review

So I kept hearing about these peels and how wonderful they are. I had seen it in different magazines and on the internet. They raved about the wonders they do for your skin. I could not wait to get my hands on these so I went to Sephora and purchased a 14 day supply for $45 dollars. I think that is a bit pricey and I definitely couldn't afford to use them everyday but every now and then it is sure cheaper than going in for a treatment. I also knew if I hated them or they were too harsh on my skin I could return the remainder to Sephora for a full refund. So the peels are a three step process which they make very simple by packaging steps one and two like wet naps that you open and apply. You apply step one which is a gentle wipe to your face and wait two minutes, then you do the same with step two which is a wipe and wait two minutes, and step three is the peel which is in a small bottle is the final step. You apply and then you can apply a moisturizer. I've used other peels in the past and they can feel like they are burning your skin which is always terrifying. This wasn't like that at all, I didn't feel anything and was almost worried that it couldn't possibly doing anything. Well I was wrong, they do work and they work well. My skin had a glow that I had not seen before, my husband also commented on my skin which was quite surprising. It didn't lighten any of my dark spots but then it didn't claim it would, I was just hoping. I think this is a good product and can see why it has gained the attention it has. I will definitely pick more of these up when I feel like my skin needs a little something. Let me know if you have tried these and if you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment