Monday, April 15, 2013

Victoria Secret Fabulous Body mist review

Im a very big Victoria Secret fan as I think most ladies are. They had me at their first miracle bra and I've been wearing the latest version for as many years as they have made them,(phenomenal product for us less fortunate women). They also had me at their first scent Heavenly which was absolutely amazing and had the men going bonkers. As I've gotten older I have become very picky about scents and find so many to be over powering to the point it gives me a headache. So I was very surprised when I recently picked up Victoria Secrets new scent Fabulous, I put a bit on and I loved it, but Ive done that before and then been sick to my stomach after an hour. This one is different, its light, sexy, flirty, and feminine all at the same time. I ended up buying the body mist to be on the safe side because it is even lighter than the perfumes and you can apply as needed. This stuff makes me feel sexy when I put it on. Let me know if you like this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment