Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Garnier BB cream oil free review

So I was very excited when Garnier introduced their new BB cream which is now available oil free. I actually had been using the regular BB cream from Garnier which I liked very much, but my only complaint was it was a little heavy and I would be shiny after a few hours. Well I love the oil free version and I am no longer shiny. It goes on like a moisturizer and is quite light, if you are looking for major coverage this will not give you it. On the other hand if you are looking for light subtle coverage than this is going to wow the pants off you. I'm a huge Garnier fan and as usual they didn't disappoint. I love that they took a great product and simply improved it. Click the link to order from Amazon at a lower price than drugstores. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, Light and medium, 2.5 Fluid Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment