Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Loreal Revitalift clinical laser repair

I started using Loreal Revitalift day cream and night cream at the same time and when I first started using these products I was not sold. As with the night cream I also found the day cream quite heavy and thick when I first started using it. However as I kept using them I realized I actually really liked this line Revitalift and I'm glad I kept using them. I put this day cream on before my make up and although it goes on thick in under a minute it has absorbed into my skin. I also like that it has an spf of 20, as I think all day creams need to have an SPF. I really see an improvement in my skin since I have started with this product and I would definitely recommend this product. For a less expensive anti aging cream I think its really good. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment